The Cohen Career Center is committed to providing alumni with access to services and resources. If you are job seeking or simply planning your next career move, let us be partners in your success.
The Cohen Career Center offers alumni:
- Exclusive job postings and networking resources through the William & Mary Alumni Career Network
- Individual advising in person or via telephone with a career advisor
- Coaching on résumé writing, interviewing and developing an effective job search plan
- On-campus interviewing for alumni within two years of graduation
- Access to additional online resources and job databases
For more information or to schedule a time to talk with an advisor, please contact the Career Center at email@example.com or 757.221.3231.
This is only one resource of W&M Alumni Career Services. To fully utilize these services, including full access to the job postings, visit http://alumni.wm.edu/careers/.